Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Valentine's Treat Holder - Pentagon Treat Tube

Valentine's Day is around the corner and I decided to put together some treat holders to share with you.  This first design began with a Pentagon Treat Tube - a tutorial that I found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I added the option of placing a removable top on the tube so that the tube can be opened and closed and reused.  I am committed to using my craft stash so I inked up some retired Stampin' Up! stamps and incorporated some Prima Flowers that I have had for ages.  What retired stamps and stash items can you put to use this week????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely project, Michelle! And how wonderful that you're using your stash of retired stamps and accessories. I need to do that, too, so I'll try to follow your good example. Never too late for a New Year's Resolution, right? XO Doris