Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Burying and Planting Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  There Is Very Little Difference Between Burying And Planting
We dig up the ground.  We place the seed, object, casket in the ground.  We cover it again with soil.  How perfect that the actions we take when we bury something are the same actions we take for planting something!  Can this apply to other aspects of my life as well?  That if I let something go it will actually give seed to something else?  That if I grow something new, I can put something else to rest?  Yes, there is very little difference between burying and planting.
Today I am sharing an art journal page that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  I used a monoprinting technique with reinkers and I had a ton of fun!  If you are interested in the supply list and full step-by-step video for how I created the page, head on over to Paper Crafter's Library by clicking the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and consider becoming a member!

No comments: