Thursday, May 14, 2015

Monogrammed Cards For Mother's Day

Today's Lesson From the Craft Room:  Whip Together A Quick Homemade Gift!
Flowers.  Candy.  Jewelry.  Somehow the usual Mother's Day gifts just weren't exciting me this year.  So I decided to whip up a quick homemade Mother's Day gift for my mom using the Flower Patch stamp set!  Just stamps, ink and a few punches and I had everything I needed to create the perfect present for my mom.  I love how these cards look like they are woodblock prints!  I used some colors that are retiring and a few stamps that I have had in my stash for ages (Lovely Letters Alphabet is a set that I use over and over and can't imagine living without!).  I boxed up 8 cards with matching envelopes and they were a huge hit!  What homemade gift can you whip together today?

No comments: