Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Amidst The Chaos Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Put Your Chaos Down On Paper
Expressing our feelings - letting those feelings out - through art can be incredibly cathartic.  You may have noticed that my personal art posts on my blog have been a bit sporadic lately.  Part of that is due to the chaos that found its way into my life over the past few months.  I won't go into details.  Needless to say, I found expressing some of those feelings in an art journal page was really helpful.  I added a tab to the page and was able to do some private art journaling on the back of the tab while still being able to share the page with you.  This is a page that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  Well really, I created the page for myself and filmed it for Paper Crafter's Library (also minus the personal journaling).  If you are interested in the full step-by-step videos for how I created this art journal page, head on over to Paper Crafter's Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and explore becoming a member.  I think you'll enjoy the resources that Paper Crafter's Library has to offer!

No comments: