Monday, April 06, 2015

Moon Over The Mountains Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Your Sense Of Place Lives Inside Of You
Today I am sharing another art journal page that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  Once again I find myself coming back to landscapes with mountains - Colorado is definitely in my heart! :) Sometimes I don't think we realize how strongly the place we live can influence us.  In my art, mountains keep appearing.  I know that on my walks, the mountains bring me peace.  They humble me.  They continue to remind me how small I really am.  They center me.  When I am in a frenzy or a stressed state, it seems that mountains show up in my art to remind me of my center.  There's something about the moon too - a full moon in full glory.  A beacon in the darkness.  Yes, your sense of place lives inside of you and finds its way into your art.

If you want the full step-by-step videos for how I created this page, explore becoming a member at Paper Crafter's Library.  Head on over to Paper Crafter's Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and see all that they have to offer!  You'll be glad you did :)

No comments: