Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Finding Herself Art Journal Page

Today's Musing From The Craft Room:  It's funny how the closer I get to my dream, the more obstacles I put in my way
I can be my own best friend and my own worst enemy!  I have been aware of an interesting pattern in my life lately.  It seems the closer I move to the dream of becoming a full-time artist - the more I acknowledge the desire within me - the more I keep doing things that push me further away from that dream.  What is up with that?  Why am I getting in my own way?  When I figure that out, I will let you know :)  In the meantime, I will keep dreaming....and try to prevent myself from getting in my own way!
Today I am sharing an art journal page I created for Paper Crafters' Library.  My art journal is a place I can experiment and play - it's like an art playground!  I can also express my thoughts and feelings.  Hmmm, so I guess it's like an art playground and a therapist's office all in one! :)  If you are interested in the step-by-step videos for how I created this page, head on over to Paper Crafters' Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and look into becoming a paper Crafters' Library member.  You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I love following along with your journal pages. You are bold and brilliant.