Friday, February 27, 2015

Tranquil Garden Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Art Journal Page:  Sometimes Words Aren't Needed
I find when I art journal I often include words on my pages.  As I was creating this page, I felt it could stand on its own - no words needed.  It reminds me of looking out into my backyard to watch the beauty that exists - the birds, the growth, the activity.  And with all the snow outside, it definitely makes me think of Spring :)
I created this page for Paper Crafters' Library.  If you are interested in the full step-by-step videos for how I created the page, head over to Paper Crafters' Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and look into becoming a member!  You'll be glad you did :)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle, how vibrant the colors are! Just what I look forward to soon I hope. Wonderfully done.

TiaraHelen said...

I was sitting watching the birds at my parents' house just today. Yours are so pretty and it reminds me of spring coming too. Stay warm!
xx