Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mini-Collage Challenge #25

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Explore What Is In Your Core
There are some things that are fundamental for each of us.  I was talking to Michael the other day and we were talking about what it means to be an artist.  I said that I consider him to be an artist and he disagreed.  When I asked why he said, "because I don't feel compelled to create."  I'm not sure that's what defines being an artist.  At the same time, he identified for me something that is fundamental to who I am - I feel compelled to create!  The energy comes from a fundamental place within myself and I feel most at peace when I honor that energy.
Today I am sharing mini-collage #25!  I cut out some tape that I painted to create these concentric circles - all leading to that fundamental place within myself...

1 comment:

TiaraHelen said...

Hi Michelle
I love that you illustrated this with concentric circles, like ripples in water.

What are you going to do with all your mini-collages?

x