Friday, February 06, 2015

Mini-Collage Challenge #22

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Where You've Been Will Find Its Way Into Your Art
The mountains.  They keep showing up in my mini collages.  They are a part of my landscape on my morning walk with the dog.  They bid me farewell and welcome me home when I find myself heading to and from the airport.  Where you've been will find its way into your art.  The places you call home.  The landscapes you've seen.  The emotions you have lived.  Come back to those inspirations and enjoy them even more...and more.
This is the 22nd collage in my mini-collage challenge.  I purchased some tape at a dollar store while I was on a work trip and enjoyed a bit of art-making on the road :)  I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful. I envy you the daily view you have of the mountains.