Thursday, February 19, 2015

Creative Fire Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Quench The Fire!
The only way I have found to quench my creative fire is to just make something!  Artist Dina Wakly says, "My challenge to you is to just make. Don't worry about finishing, just make. In my classes I always say, 'No thinking, only doing.' Eventually pages get finished as you go from piece to piece. When you create in this organic way, your art evolves dynamically.  Have fun!"
Today I am sharing a page I created for Paper Crafters' Library.  A combination of cheesecloth, packing tape, alcohol inks and other sundry supplies came together to create this bonfire of a page!  Interested in seeing the full step-by-step videos for how I created this flaming page?  Head on over to Paper Crafters' Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and explore subscribing to Paper Crafters' Library.  You'll be glad you did :)

No comments: