Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Mini-Collage Challenge #18

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Find Some Unfinished Business To Finish
Weeks.  Maybe a few months.  That's how long this little collage sat, unfinished, on my craft room table.  Until today!  I was staring at it and thinking that it was unfinished business...and that was the inspiration I needed!  I took the mini collage over to my manual typewriter and typed out "unfinished business" amidst the other stamping that already existed on the collage.  This collage is the 18th of my mini-collage challenge that I gave to myself.  I have 12 more collages to go!  What unfinished business can you finish today?

It's Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Time!!!!  With so many ways to participate in Sale-A-Bration and get FREE products, you can’t miss out!

Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend between January 6 and March 31. ($50 in product prior to tax and shipping).

Host: Hostess Benefits are great during Sale-A-Bration. You can host Sale-A-Bration parties for a chance to earn discounts and extra host dollars!

Join: It’s a great time to join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator! New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31.
• Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit.
• Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.

Click HERE to shop now!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh lordy, I have a plethora of unfinished things and choosing where to start is usually the problem. Sometimes it's easier just to start something new, but that doesn't usually free up any room. Love this mini collage. Keep sticking with it - you're doing great.