Friday, December 05, 2014

It's Not Who You Are Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Being truly happy depends upon living close to the pattern woven in the soul.  - Michael Meade
Uncovering the pattern that is woven in my soul.  That is my true journey.  When I make art I feel very close to that pattern - even if I haven't fully uncovered what that pattern is.  Or it's quite possible I have uncovered the pattern...if I'm being honest with myself.  I know what the pattern is.  I know creativity is woven into that pattern - expression, art, sharing.  Yet I find myself afraid to live that pattern.  So maybe the true journey is to allow myself to continue to live closer to the pattern I know is woven in my soul.
Today I am sharing an art journal page I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  I had a ton of fun creating the background!  To see the full step-by-step videos on how I created this page, head on over to Paper Crafter's Library using the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and consider becoming a member.  I would love to have you follow my art journal journey with me!

2 comments:

TiaraHelen said...

How pretty! Love the textures. x

Lorraine said...

So beautiful and I love the quote.