Monday, December 15, 2014

I Believe I Can Fly Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Find Your Inspiration In Everyday Things
I think we sometimes believe we have to have some type of outrageous travel experience or life experience in order to find inspiration.  What is revealing itself to me is that seeing what we pass everyday - actually seeing it - meditating on it - taking it in - is a way to have an outrageous life experience!  Take a walk and being present is a spectacular travel experience.  Because there...right in front of you...is inspiration knocking!  Those feathers you pass that have been left behind by a bird.  The leaves that have fallen.  The blooms that are opening, then closing, then dying.  All of it...inspiration.
Today's art journal page was inspired by some feathers I picked up in the backyard.  I created the page for Paper Crafter's Library and you can see my full step-by-step process by heading over to Paper Crafter's Library using the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and signing up to be a member.  Come join me on my art journal journey!

No comments: