Thursday, November 06, 2014

Mini-Collage Challenge #5

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Faltering Doesn't Mean You Have To Abandon The Effort
I gave myself the challenge to create one 2"x 2" mini collage every day...at least for 30 days.  And I admit I have already had a few days where I don't get to the collage early in the day, the day gets away from me, and then I don't find the energy to go and create my mini collage.  I falter.  At first I got down on myself - the usual, "Come on Michelle!  It's only 30 days and you can't even keep up with that?!?"  Then I allowed myself to accept that I am doing the best I can and just because I falter one day does not mean I have to abandon the effort.  I have even been finding that some days I may skip making a collage and other days I make more than 1!  I am going to keep moving forward with the challenge!!!
Today I am sharing the collage I made on Halloween :)  I used a combination of paint, painted tapes, washi tape and chalk marker.  I am enjoying allowing the inspiration come to me in whatever form it takes - a flower on a walk, a holiday, a question I am pondering, a feeling inside of me.  I'm curious to see where this mini-collage journey continues to take me!

No comments: