Monday, November 03, 2014

Mini Collage Challenge - #3

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You Can Create An Entire World In A Tiny Space
I have been enjoying the challenge I gave myself - to create at least one 2"x 2" mini collage every day.  When I approached the first collage I was quite uncertain about what to do.  Now that I have completed three, I am beginning to realize that you can create an entire world in a tiny space.  2"x 2" can seem so small at first glance.  Yet the more you dive into what seems to be such a limited space, the more you realize how much you can do in the expanse of 2" x 2"!  Ideas seem to be flowing to me right now - we'll see if that lasts!
For today's mini collage I turned to some painted tape that I had made.  This allowed me to skip using any other type of adhesive for my mini collage.  After tearing and adhering the bits of tape, I cut out a few pieces of the tape to create the house.  I then used some markers to add a touch of shading and a bit of outlining.  Yes, you can create an entire world in a tiny space!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love this! I love the scene. It's hard to believe it's only 2".