Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Carry Your Heart Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Be Open To Surprises
I recently traveled to Doha, Qatar for work and I had all kinds of preconceived notions of what I would experience there.  I am so glad that I remained open to the experience!  It turned out to be so much different than the stories and "build up" I had been exposed to.  Once again I was reminded to be open to surprises - to allow myself to take in what I am experiencing and to not be blinded by assumptions and preconceived notions.  I am so grateful for the experience and for the reinforcement of a lesson that I need to continually be reminded of!
Today I am sharing an art journal page that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  It was inspired by an ee cumming's poem.  Every month I create a number of art journal pages for Paper Crafter's Library.  If you are interested in accessing the full step-by-step instructional videos for these art journal pages (and the other projects I create for Paper Crafter's Library), click on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and look into subscribing to PCL!

1 comment:

TiaraHelen said...

So glad your trip went well, I was wondering how it was going! Love your "heart" theme...

xx