Thursday, October 02, 2014

Merry Everything Halloween Tent Box: A Video!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Lasting changes and improvements are made through the cumulative effects of individual actions. - Shaun McNiff
Each moment is an opportunity.  A choice.  A decision point to do something that resonates with who you are or to deny who you are or go against your grain.  Oh how much power there is in each and every moment!  This is where the potential for lasting changes and improvements live.  In each moment.  Even this one - right now.  By writing this I am honoring my need to share my creativity and inspire others to connect with theirs.  In this small way I feel I am making a difference in the world.  By putting it out there.  Yet here at the computer I also make choices that do not align with who I want to be and how I want to spend these precious moments.  I need to see each of these individual actions - each of these moments - as the building blocks that come together in a cumulative way to create my reality.  Yes little moments - I am watching you - and watching to see what I will do next... 
Today I wanted to share a video for another cute Halloween treat box!  I've been going a little box crazy lately and was hoping to pass along the excitement :)  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

What a fun box. I am going through a box mode myself and will have to try this fun little box. Hugs,Antoinette

Michelle said...

The good to the last bite tag, is that 1 stamp by Stampin up? Or is it a set, name of set? thanks, Michelle michellemallett@wowway.com