Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday Flower Patch Card

Today's Lesson From The Art Studio: Walk Away From It For A Night
I find that sometimes I will create something and look at it with a frown.  Then, when I get up the next day and head into the art studio, I will see the exact same creation again and all of a sudden there is a smile on my face!  I don't know what it is that happens overnight.  Maybe a pixie comes into the art studio and sprinkles fairy dust over my creation?  Or maybe it is just that I am a little bit further removed and seeing the piece with fresh eyes.  If you find yourself frowning at something you've created, try walking away from it for a night.  You may find that what once made you frown will now make you smile :)
Today's card was creating using the Flower Patch stamp set and accompanying Flower Fair framelits.  I used Flashback designer series paper for the background and to create a matching envelope with my Envelope Punch Board (which I absolutely adore!).  I hope you like it!!!

No comments: