Thursday, September 25, 2014

Halloween Mini Treat Box: A Video!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  The most threatening element is the lack of confidence that people have when the process becomes difficult and tense.  They don't realize that the conflict and uneasiness that they are experiencing are necessary and 'part of the process.' Transformation occurs when we lose our way and find a new way to return. - Shaun McNiff
My wish for myself today...to lose my way time and time again and to find new ways to return! :)
Today I wanted to share this Halloween mini treat boxes with you!  You can decorate them for other holidays and purposes.  I just love how cute they are :)  Enjoy the video!  For those of you celebrating the holiday of Rosh Hashanah, I wish you a sweet, prosperous and healthy New Year!  Shana Tova!

No comments: