Monday, September 29, 2014

Day To Day Happy Halloween Punch Art Cards

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  There Is A Joy In Coming Together To Create
Last week I had some women over for a stamp-a-stack.  We are a pretty intact group - coming together every few months to create.  But it's so much more than that.  We come together to laugh, to share stories, to share the difficulties we are facing.  It is a time I truly treasure.  There is a joy in coming together to create and that joy doesn't just come from the activity - it comes from the beautiful souls who are gathered together.  I am so grateful for these women and for all of you I create with here in this virtual world.  You bring me joy!  Thank you!!!!!
Today I am sharing
 a punch art card that I created for the Halloween stamp-a-stack.  See if you can figure out which punches I used :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Looks like you really had fun. Cute cards!