Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Messy Art Card

Today's Question From The Craft Room:  What Would It Be Like To Be My Own Best Coach?
I'm at it again.  Letting the inner critic run wild in my mind.  Letting the negative messages and self-talk bring me down.  So I'm wondering, what would it be like to be my own best coach?  What if I put that voice in my head - the voice of the supportive coach who wants me to succeed?!  I think I'm on to something here!  I'm going to give it a try.  Yes Michelle, you can do it!
Today's card began as some messy splatter on some Whisper White card stock.  Then I took a homemade stamp and did a bit of stamping.  Then I inked up the bottom of my Stampin' Mist bottle with ink and stamped that too!  And a pencil eraser...that was no longer round.  I added some sequins, a greeting and a few beads and rhinestones...oh, and a bit of sewing with some gold thread.  I really like how this messy art card turned out!  The process is a lot of fun too!  Just go with it and let your inner coach cheer you on!!!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I think it's beautiful. Good job coach!