Friday, August 08, 2014

"Little Notes" Journal by Suzi Dennis



Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Be Supportive Of Another Artist
There are so many ways we can support one another as artists.  One way is to show our appreciation through comments or links to blogs and websites.  Another is to actually purchase some of the art that the artist we admire creates.  I have really enjoyed the videos that Suzi Dennis shares and I decided to show her my support by purchasing one of her adorable "Little Notes" journals!  You can check out her Etsy shop here!  I thought I would give you a peek inside this small journal that Suzi created and show you one of my favorite pages!  I love how she includes her special painted papers alongside recycled bits and pieces!  I plan to use this journal for recording hopes and dreams.  How can you support another artist that you admire?

No comments: