Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Allium Art Journal Page for PCL


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  There's Beauty In Taking Care Of What Relies On You
As I've been watering the garden the past few days I've noticed how wonderful it feels to provide for and take care of a garden that relies on me.  I have also been taking care of a few pets for friends that are traveling and am warmed by the love I receive from them.  There truly is beauty in taking care of what relies on you.  Recognizing that beauty transforms what might otherwise be perceived as routine or a bother.
Today I'm sharing an art journal page that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  To get the full step-by-step videos and supply list, head on over the Paper Crafter's Library by clicking on the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and look into becoming a subscriber!

No comments: