Friday, April 25, 2014

Altered Phone Book for Paper Crafter's Library

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Find Your Peace During Your Days
I am trying to do a much better job of finding moments to create harmony and peace for myself when I am traveling for work.  Sitting outside of a Whole Foods to eat my dinner.  Putting music on in my hotel room - music that soothes my soul.  Walking slowly in the airport - not getting caught up in the tumult around me.  I am realizing how important it is for me - no matter where I am - to find my peace during my days.  How do you find your peace?
Today I am sharing an altered phone book project that I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  It seems that a phonebook is left on our doorstep once every 6 months and we like to keep one in the house, but have no use for the others...until now! :)  I used some cardboard, polymer clay, paint and spackle to totally transform this phone book into something I can hang on the wall and look at to remind me to follow my dreams :)  Here is a photo showing the depth of the altered phone book:
If you are interested in seeing the full step-by-step videos on how to make this project, feel free to click on the Paper Crafter's Library badge in the upper-right hand corner of my blog to learn about becoming a member of Paper Crafter's Library!  I create all kinds of projects for them - cards, mixed media, art journal pages, 3-D items.  I will continue to share photos of some of those projects here on my blog :)  I hope you have a beautiful weekend filled with peace and love!!!!!
Don't forget, today is the last day for FREE SHIPPING on all of your favorite Stampin' Up! products (and retiring products)!!!! Click HERE to shop now!!!!

No comments: