Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More Deli Paper Painting

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Go With Your Own Flow
As you can tell, I've really been enjoying painting deli paper! Just allowing myself to place paint and marks on paper without allowing myself to get caught up in a lot of thinking has been amazingly freeing! I feel like this journey is bringing me closer to my inner artist - closer to finding marks and patterns that are authentic to who I am. I like approaching the page not knowing what it is going to turn into. It is definitely an adventure of going with my own flow and trusting that it will take me to a place of discovery and authenticity. What would it look like if you allowed yourself to go with your flow?

2 comments:

TiaraHelen said...

You're on a roll, Michelle, I love what you're creating with the deli paper (although I'm not quite sure what deli paper is...).

xxx

Lorraine said...

Pretty cool! Don't be offended, it strongly reminds me of a dress that I made when I was in 8th grade. The colors and patterns brought that back to me. I loved it then and this now. Keep experimenting!