Sunday, February 16, 2014

Swallowtail Altered Book Box & Card

This Swallowtail Altered Book Box and Card is my February project for Craft Project Central.  It is a perfect way to transform an unused hardcover book into a beautiful gift! (I am such a lover of books so it took me quite a while to find a book that I was willing to transform)!  This set features an altered hardcover book and a coordinating gift card.  The elegant box provides a special place to store a secret gift, a small journal, or other cherished keepsakes!  This set would make a wonderful gift for a treasured friend!  Want all of the step-by-step instructions to make an altered book box all of your own?  If so, you can head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to the month of February or, head on over to my project on Craft Project Central and leave a comment!  I will be choosing one lucky winner who will receive a free subscription to the month of February!  The winner will be chosen on February 27th.  Good luck!!!!

2 comments:

TiaraHelen said...

That's so pretty Michelle! I love the colours and have just bought that stamp. Must have a go! xx

brrenwick said...

This is beautiful! What a wonderful gift idea for a book lover!