Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oval Accents Bigz Die Purse Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You Can Do Things You Never Believed You Could!
On Monday I set a goal for myself.  A goal I had not reached before.  A goal to swim 2 miles.  I can't even believe I'm typing this because if you would have told me last April that I would swim 2 miles I would have told you you were nuts!  It's been months of learning, struggling, succeeding, accomplishing.  And on Monday...I achieved my 2 mile goal!!!!  Had you even told me last week that I would swim 2 miles this week...I probably also would have told you you were crazy!  But you aren't crazy and I can do things I never believed I could do!  I haven't set my next swimming goal yet, but I know I will select one and I believe I will accomplish it.  I have to add that having a "swim buddy" who is also striving to achieve goals has also pushed me and helped me achieve my goals.  And yes, you guessed it, I believe the same is true with art!  YOU CAN do things you never believed you could!  And having an art buddy helps!  I'm happy to be your virtual art buddy - encouraging you every step of the way.  Because I know if you put your mind to it - you can achieve your goals!!!!!  Go for it!!!!!
Today's card was made quite a long time ago, but I just unearthed it in the craft room :)  I made this purse using the Oval Accents Bigz die and a bone folder.  Just a bit of embossing folder magic and then some scored folds and the purse was born!  I hope you like it :)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congratulations! It's good to have goals to help you stay focused. (I should tell myself that I just said that!) Cute card.

TiaraHelen said...

2 miles, that's ever such a lot of lengths! Well done... and hope you were headache free afterwards too. Will you get a medal? xx