Sunday, December 01, 2013

Happy Hanukkah Gift Tag

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Create your own sanctuary

With all of my recent travels I am learning how important it is to create my own sanctuary. Whether it is bringing art supplies on an airplane and journaling in my seat, or finding a favorite video to watch while waiting for the next plane, creating my own sanctuary in the midst of all the chaos of airports, crowds and all kinds of invasive noise is a must for me.  It is how I maintain my connection to my creativity and my sanity.  How can you create a sanctuary for yourself wherever you are?
Today I am sharing a quick and easy Hanukkah gift tag!   Some whisper white and tempting turquoise card stock combined with some stamping, an embossing folder and a  touch of glitter does the trick!  Sticky strip and glitter make great friends :)

No comments: