Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Invite Someone Into Your Home To Create With You :)
I have been traveling like a crazy woman lately and, in the midst of it all, I decided I had to have a Thanksgiving Stamp-a-Stack at my home over the weekend!  I should have called it a "Stamp-A-Flock" since each person was making 8 turkey place cards in addition to some Thanksgiving cards!  By the time those turkeys were all stamped, it looked like a hen house! :)  I used lots of designer series paper that had been piling up in the craft room :)  We also used the Envelope Punch Board to create little boxes to hold a peppermint patty.  The turkey heads and bodies were made from a variety of punches and the greetings are from the Wetlands stamp set and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Watching everyone create and chat with one another made me recognize yet again how important it is to share the gift of creativity with one another!  Open up your heart and your home - invite someone in to create with you! :)

No comments: