Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sunflower Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #29

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: The Floor Is For More Than Walking :)
As I am typing this, I am actually sitting on the wood floor in my craft room.  Yes, a part of the reason is because my craft room table is so covered my laptop didn't stand a chance of finding a spot.  And...my chair is being occupied by a bunch of boxes of rubber stamps.  But, part of the reason is actually that I enjoy sitting on the floor!  Chairs can definitely be overrated!  You can find me sitting on floors in airports, hotels, living rooms and convention centers.  My legs outstretched.  My back leaning against a wall...or couch...or in my case right now, a shelving unit.  I feel grounded on the floor (pardon the pun :).  I feel supported and, in a way, safe.  I also like the change in perspective (except for some of what I am seeing now...some scraps of paper...a few dust bunnies :)  Yes, the floor is for more than walking.  Give it a try.  Come have a seat :)
I made today's card for the Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #29 over at Craft Project Central!  I combined a few of my favorite things - the Sunflower background stamp, Venetian Romance designer paper, seam binding ribbon, Smoky Slate card stock and an embossing folder!  Feel free to join in the Sketch Challenge!  If enough people participate, Craft Project Central will be giving away free month-long memberships to some lucky winners!!!!

No comments: