Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stamped Simply Pressed Clay Thank U Tag

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes It Takes A Bold Step
Getting on a plane.  With all of my work travel, getting on a plane is often the last thing I want to do.  And, there are times, when it takes a bold step to do what you feel you need to do.  I have a friend who has been dealing with an illness for almost the past year.  It took her awhile to share her news with me and I am so grateful she finally felt comfortable to confide in me and allow me to add my prayers and positive energy toward helping her feel better!  The minute she told me, I told her I would be getting on a plane to come and see her beautiful face!  It's funny how the last thing you want to do becomes the exact thing you want to do when the situation changes!  I am really looking forward to spending time with her and being a part of her healing journey.  Sometimes it takes a bold step!
Today's tag incorporates a stamped Simply Pressed clay embellishment that I created using an image from the Pennant Parade stamp set.  I started with a piece of Soft Sky card stock and cut it into a tag shape.  The little bee from Postage Collection was stamped multiple times with Basic Black ink.  I sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink.  Next I adhered a piece of Basic Black card stock before adding a touch of ribbon and the clay embellishment.  I hope you like it :)

No comments: