Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Embossing Clay Easter Card


No, you're not seeing things.  Those are Easter eggs!  I know, I know, Easter is months away.  But I couldn't help myself!  I was playing around with embossing Simply Pressed clay and the idea of creating decorated Easter eggs just couldn't be avoided.  I figured I would share the card with you now because maybe it will inspire you to start your Easter cards early or to take the idea and run with it!  Maybe you'll make embossed candy corn or jack-o-lanterns (hmmm, why didn't I think of that sooner?).  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the card even if it is "off-season" :)  Maybe today's lesson is to do whatever it is you want to do, even if other's might think it's "off-season!"  Hmmm...maybe I'll wear white shoes in December.... :)

No comments: