Monday, July 29, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay Roses: A Video!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  We May Live Far Apart, But We Are So Close Together!
My friend Helen put a huge smile on my face on Friday!  I had been having a lot of fun making Simply Pressed Clay roses and she and I exchanged a few emails and each mentioned how much we were enjoying playing with the clay - that it is meditative and a great tension reliever!  When she sent me some pictures of what she had been creating, I cracked up!  Here are Helen and I living thousands of miles apart and yet we both had been making clay flowers!  We each made roses and Helen made a gorgeous calla lily (something I definitely need to learn!)!  I was once again amazed by the fact that we may live far apart, but we are so close together!  I feel that way towards those of you who visit my blog or leave comments.  It seems that no matter where we live, we create a close community through our love of creativity!
Today I wanted to share a video with you so that you can also create Simply Pressed Clay roses where you are! :)  Enjoy :)

1 comment:

TiaraHelen said...

SPOOOOOKKKKYYYYYY!! That white one could have been mine! Great post btw.