Thursday, July 04, 2013

Handmade Washi Tape: A Video!!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes The Best Time To Jump In The Water Is When You Don't Want To!
Earlier in the week I kept telling myself that I needed to go for a swim.  With all of my work travel lately, I have totally gotten out of the exercise habit and I hadn't been in a pool for weeks.  Michael reminded me that I would feel better afterwards, so somehow I motivated - put on my bathing suit - and headed to the gym.  And, it was GREAT!  It was so nice to be back in the water - the sound of my own breathing - the movement of my arms and legs.  I'm really glad I went...and I'm planning to go again! :)  Sometimes the best time to jump in the water is when you don't want to!  And it's nice to know that you actually have the freedom to do so!  Happy 4th of July!!!!!
Today I want to share a video of a quick and easy way to make your own washi tape!  Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Excellent idea! Gread video Michelle. Happy 4th to you too!

TiaraHelen said...

OOooo, I love this. I have been toying with making my own washi but didn't know what to use as a base - will add crepe paper and adhesive sheets to my next order. Thanks for the inspiration. x