Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pretty Petites Thank You Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  To walk inside yourself and meet no one for hours - this is what you must be able to attain. - Rainer Maria Rilke in Letters To A Young Poet
If you have been reading my blog this week, you know that I am finally trying to reconnect with myself after having been away from myself and into my work for the past month or so.  I am slowly "walking inside myself" - listening to my inner voice again, getting my fingers full of paint, losing myself in the creative process.  And...I LOVE IT!!!! :)  I will continue my walk and hope to lengthen my internal journey and artistic exploration from minutes to hours :)  How 'bout you?
Sale-a-Bration is almost over (it ends tomorrow, March 22nd)!  Don't miss your chance to get this adorable Pretty Petites stamp set for FREE with any $50 product purchase!!!!!  I stamped the outline image twice and the thank you image once using Lucky Limeade ink and then punched them out using the Petite Curly Label punch.  I punched a few blossoms using the Boho Blossoms punch and then stamped a few tiny flowers using Itty Bitty Bits and punched those flowers out as well.  The flowers were pieced together with dimensionals and adhered to the tiny labels.  I then cut a small slit on the spine of the card and threaded a piece of Summer Starfruit stitched ribbon through the slit and knotted it.  The labels were then adhered to the Crumb Cake card base with small pieces of dimensionals.  I hope you like it :)

No comments: