Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Patterned Occasions Get Well Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You May Encounter A Bump Or Two As You Try To Get Back To Where You Want To Be
I'm anxious to get back to a place of peace - back to my daily routines - of walks, and eating well, and time in the craft room.  Of course I also have a list of things that are trying to get in the way - jury duty, 2012 taxes, piles of paper crowding my out of my work spaces.  Yes, I may encounter a few bumps along the way as I try to get back to where I want to be.  I'm ready for the bumpy ride since I know I'm headed in the right direction!!!! :)
Don't forget, Sale-a-Bration ends March 22nd!  I love this adorable Patterned Occasions stamp set which you can get FREE with a $50 product purchase during Sale-a-Bration!!!!  For this card I stamped the elephant 3 times - twice with Basic Gray ink and a third time with Baja Breeze ink - all on Whisper White card stock.  I used my paper snips to cut out the elephants and then lined them up on an Island Indigo card base.  The middle elephant was popped up with dimensionals.  I stamped the greeting from Thoughts & Prayers and then adhered it to a piece of Certainly Celery card stock.  I then used a piece of Tangerine Tango ribbon from the Sale-a-Bration Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (also available FREE with a $50 product purchase).  I adhered it to the card with sticky strip.  Finally a bright button with faux threading (I threaded the button with a thin strip of Melon Mambo card stock) was added using a glue dot.  I hope you like it!  Shop HERE for your Sale-a-Bration items now :)

No comments: