Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Patterned Occasions Congrats Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Enjoy Your Civic Duty :)
On Monday I had the responsibility of showing up for jury duty!  Yes, I was actually excited about it - the chance to play my role in the justice system.  Unfortunately, my role ended up to be just showing up and then excused after 2 1/2 hours since all of the courtrooms had enough jurors.  Oh well, at least I got close to playing my part :)  Maybe next time!
Can you tell I love the Patterned Occasions stamp set? :)  I actually wasn't sure I was going to love it, but that's what I love about Sale-a-Bration!  With a $50 product purchase you can get a free item and you can use the opportunity to try something you might not otherwise select!  I stamped the jeans using Not Quite Navy ink and cut them out.  I then stamped the ticket from the That's The Ticket stamp set using More Mustard ink and punched it out with the ticket duo punch.  I wrote the "A+" on the little ticket with permanent ink.  Finally, I stamped the greeting using Real Red ink and punched it out with the oval punch.  Here's a close up:
The background piece of Not Quite Navy card stock was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder and the adhered to a More Mustard card base.  I hope you like it!  To get your Patterned Occasions stamp set for free, shop HERE and spend $50 in product!  Don't forget, Sale-a-Bration ends March 22nd!

No comments: