Friday, March 29, 2013

More Art Journal Pages




I've really been enjoying exploring the freedom of art journaling!  It gives me a place to play with my Stampin' Up! products and other art supplies.  It also feels very "low risk" since it's just a journal and I'm not sending the pages anywhere (except, of course, sharing them with you).  At times I definitely get stuck and don't know what to do.  Other times I just go with it - at times I'll even walk away and come back and add something and then walk away again.  Yes, I enjoy the freedom.  I've been reading Clutter's Last Stand to try to help me with addressing the clutter in my home...this page was inspired by that reading.  I hope you like it!  I also hope you have a beautiful and peaceful weekend.  Happy Easter and Happy Passover to those of you celebrating those holidays this weekend!!!!!!

2 comments:

TiaraHelen said...

Hi Michelle!
I like your page very much. Can you say more about Cutter's last stand? I tried googling but it insists I mean "Custer's Last Stand" hee hee.
Happy Easter to you too.
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Michelle, I will send you a picture of my room and you will feel better about yours right away, I'm sure!!! I will have to check that book out myself. And I am loving this art journal/journey of yours.