Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Toilet Paper Roll Treat Holder

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  I LOVE My Endorphins!!!!
It's amazing what a different a day and a few endorphins can make! :)  We rejoined the gym and I was finally able to take advantage of it after all of my travels.  As part of the new membership, we were given a choice of a few free one-on-one coaching sessions.  One of the ones I chose was swimming!  Mind you, I haven't really gone swimming in a million years!  (unless you count dipping my lower body in the ocean "swimming!").  So I was scared to death!  But the coach, Jackie, was wonderful and she had me do some different drills and explained why she was asking me to try certain things.  I loved engaging my body and my brain in exercise!!!!!!  The end result?  I absolutely want to take some more swimming lessons AND I LOVE MY ENDORPHINS!!!!!  It felt so good at the end of the swimming workout and I carried that feeling with me for the rest of the day and into the morning.  When you do something good for your body, it definitely rewards you!!!!!  How can you release some endorphins today????

Today I decided to revamp my Christmas toilet paper treat roll and give it an Easter makeover!  I used the Brights and In Color designer series paper to cover the roll.  I stamped tissue paper with the floral design from Elements of Style using Wisteria Wonder ink and then cut the tissue paper to create fringe.  A bit of baker's twine was used to create the look of pom-poms at the ends of the roll.  I stamped the adorable bunny from Storybook Friends and punched it out and then added a retired greeting.  I hope you like it!  You will see another makeover tomorrow, using some of these same items...hope you stop back to visit!

No comments: