Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Terrific Tuesday: Greetings From Friends :)

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Appreciate Your Friendships :)
Today I've decided to share a few cards and gifts I have received from friends far and wide over the holiday season :)  I so appreciate these friends thinking of me and sending me their handmade cards and creations!  I am blessed!!!!!
This gorgeous Christmas card came from Doris in Canada!  You can check out her blog here!  I love the use of silver glitter paper on this card - it absolutely SPARKLES in person! :)  Thank you so much Doris!!!!
I am ever so amazed by this tiny felted tea cup sent to me by Helen all the way from the UK!!!!  It is such an incredibly precious piece of handiwork that I will treasure!  Thank you soooo much Helen!!!!  Helen also decided to help me out with my 30-angels-in-30-days challenge (which has now more likely turned into 30-angels-in-30 weeks!...I've gotten a bit off track lately) :)
She sent me this delicate little angel made from wire, beads and netting.  You can check out Helen's blog here!
I am also so grateful for this beautiful thank you card sent to me by Sharri!  Such a thoughtful way to express appreciation!  Thank you Sharri!!!!
Today I am so appreciative of the friendship provided by these beautiful, amazing and creative women!!!!!  Thank you all for blessing me with your friendship :)

No comments: