Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sweet Treat Cups Valentine's Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Ask A Question And You May Just Find An Answer!
I have had my sweet treat cups sitting around the craft room for awhile and they were starting to gather dust.  I was doing a Valentine's stamping event this past weekend and I knew that one of my friends who would be attending had recently purchased some sweet treat cups as well.  So, I asked myself a question, "How might I use the sweet treat cups for Valentine's Day?"  I hadn't bought any of the accompanying stamp sets, so I just had the cups and my 1 3/4" circle punch.  The more I looked at the cup, the more I pondered...and finally the thought hit me!  It looks like the letter "O!"  Once I had made that discovery, the rest seemed easy!  I knew would create the word "love" and my Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies were just the right size!  So, I die cut the letters from Cherry Cobbler card stock and began figuring out how to fit everything onto a standard card.  This was the result!  Sometimes if you stop to ask a question, you may just find an answer!

No comments: