Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Out On A Whim Wednesday: Finished Tumbler

Just a quick post today to share my finished glass tumbler with you!  It wasn't easy for me to take an attractive picture of the glass, but hopefully you get the idea of how it turned out!  I really enjoyed giving glass blowing a try - the blowing part actually felt like trying to breathe air into a cement wall!  Nothing like trying to blow a bubble with bubble gum :)  Anyway, I just got back from a trip last night and will try to get creative today so that I have something to share with you tomorrow :) 

Don't forget, today is the last day for Online Extravaganza!!!!!
There is a 24-hour doorbuster available today only for the Clear Block Bundle, Clear Block Storage Caddy and Stack & Store Caddy!  Here are the details!

Wednesday, November 28, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)
Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
7
118941 Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)
$66.95
$53.56
7
120279 Clear Block Storage Caddy
$16.95
$13.56
175
109127 Stack & Store Caddy
$34.95
$27.96

Click HERE to shop now! :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Michelle, it's beautiful! Looks like you had a very rewarding time creating it.