Monday, November 19, 2012

From My Heart Thank You Card & Online Extravaganza!!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Change Is Something I Need To Get Used To
New neighbors moved in on Friday and change is something I need to get used to...and it's not easy.  It's little things - no drapes on windows where drapes used to be, cars in the shared driveway where no cars used to be, visitors when there weren't any...just differences.  I seem to handle some change quite easily - the change of seasons; changing up the route on my walks with Buddy...hmmm, I just got stuck trying to think of other change that comes easy for me :)  Yup - I guess change is something I definitely need to get used to! :)
Today's card was made during my Thanksgiving Centerpiece and Card Workshop yesterday.  I figured it could be used as a Happy Thanksgiving card or as a general thank you card.  I love this stamp from the From My Heart stamp set.  We just inked it up with Cherry Cobbler ink and then used an Early Espresso marker to go over the words before stamping it onto a Crumb Cake base.  We then spritzed the card with a Crumb Cake marker in the color spritzer tool  A piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock was torn and then we tied a piece of knotted Crumb Cake seam binding around the Cherry Cobbler card stock before gluing it to the front of the card.  A final touch was some Cherry Cobbler dazzling details on the heart and a few of the dots in the image.  Simple and elegant.  I hope you like it!

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA IS HERE!!!!!!
Our biggest online sale of the year, Online Extravaganza, begins TODAY and ends on Wednesday, November 28. We've got a fantastic selection of stamp sets, accessories, and tools that will be discounted up to 50 percent!
Plus, you won't want to miss the first 24 hours of the sale when the Big Shot, Doctor's Bag, and Simply Scored Diagonal Plate will be 20 percent off retail price!  Log in to my Online Store NOW to take advantage of these 24-hour-only savings, as well as oodles of other popular products discounted up to 50 percent!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

The seam binding on the torn paper looks perfect. Love this!