Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Folds: Mixed Medley Gift Bag

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Send A Little Something To Show Your Appreciation
I really enjoying sending my customers a special little something when they place an order from me.  It is an expression of my appreciation.  Sometimes it is a hand-stamped card.  Sometimes it is a little gift.  I had someone place a first order with me about 2 weeks ago.  She had attended my Halloween stamp-a-stack and decided she wanted to create some of the projects on her own at home.  I knew she might enjoy some additional embellishments for the candy bags she was creating, so I did a bit of punching and stamping and sent this little bag along to her in a card.  The bag was so simple to decorate with the Labels Collection framelit and one simple fold :)  I just folded the label in half and it fit perfectly across this small zip-lock bag.  I then decorated the bag topper with a few simple punches and the image from Mixed Medley.  I hope she likes it :)  What can you send to someone to show your appreciation? :)  Wishing you a creative, peaceful and love-filled weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You are so thoughtful. I think sharing your creativity makes a wonderful gift. And this is doubly so because you're sharing your creativity to help someone else be creative. The icing on the cake.