Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Two Ways Tuesday: Mixed Bunch

Introducing Two Ways Tuesday!  I have decided after 100 Four Ways Friday posts to change things up.  So now, on Tuesdays, you will see Two Ways Tuesdays where I will show how to use one stamp set image or product in two different ways.  At times I may repeat a stamp set - just using a different image.  I would love your feedback :)  For this week's Two Ways Tuesday I used an image from the Mixed Bunch stamp set.
For this first card I stamped the image multiple times in different colors to create an entire card background.  These small cards are 3x3 in size.  I paired the image with the blossom punch and a greeting from Petite Pairs.
 For this second card I decided a bit of "overlapping" was in order!  Here I overlapped the stamped image.  I used Rich Razzleberry ink.  You might also choose to do this at full, half and one-third strength or you might use a variety of colors - beginning with the lightest shade and moving to darker shades.  I then used this square of card stock as a backdrop for the greeting from Petite Pairs.  Why not give overlapping stamped images a try?

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I will love to see your Two Ways Tuesdays! These cards are so pretty. You've inspired me once again.