Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Triple Treat Flower Cards

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.  - Steve Jobs
I came across this quote today and it really spoke to me.  I'm not sure it needs any commentary from me at all.  It says it all, all by itself.
The Triple Treat Flower stamp will be retiring soon so I decided I needed to finally ink it up!  It's kind of sad that some of the stamps that are retiring have never seen ink in my craft room!  I used a combination of Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder ink and brought out my 5-petal flower punch and my 1/2" circle punch.  A few adhesive rhinestones added some bling to the centers.  The greeting is from Loving Thoughts in the Occasions Mini catalog.  Here is another card I created with the same sets - just with Island Indigo and Calypso Coral ink:
It is so simple to use this stamp to put together quick cards with a bold graphic punch!  I hope you like them :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I love this stamp and how it can be layered and sadly, I have not used mine enough either!