Thursday, April 05, 2012

Papercrafter's Library April Design Team Projects - Part 3

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You Don't Need A Ticket To Win Your Own Lottery Every Day!
I don't know about you, but I have to confess that I got caught up in the Mega Millions lottery drawing last week.  For those of you that don't know, here in the United States there was a lottery prize that was up to $640 million!!!!  It became a huge news story and it had people lining up to buy lottery tickets all over the U.S.  And yes, although it is a very rare occasion for me to play the lottery, I made an exception.  No, we didn't win...we actually only matched 1 number.  But what I realized is that I had won my own lottery without even knowing it!  I woke up on Saturday morning and it was a gorgeous day!  The birds were singing, the dog smiling, the flowers blooming.  Yes, I was absolutely a winner...and I didn't need a ticket to win my own special lottery :)
Today I wanted to share the last two projects I created for April for Papercrafter's Library as a Design Team member.  First is this tri-fold card using the Attic Boutique designer series paper and the Rue De Fleur stamp set.  Here is a look at the inside:
After making the card I was inspired to make a small Thank You gift box.  I took out my Fancy Favor die and the Big Shot and went to work!  Here is what I came up with:
I hope you like the card and the box and I hope you wake up tomorrow and realize that, once again, you have won your own personal lottery :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm playing catch up (slowly) and wanted to let you know how much I like this combo project. It has it all: texture, color, dimension, whimsy and sincerity. Nice work! So glad you're on the PCL team. They are among the best on the web.