Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Out On A Whim Wednesday: Snow Painting

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  All The World Is A Stage...And A Canvas!!!!!
It was right in front of me.  Day after day.  Walk after walk.  The snow covered the ground around me and I saw it only as snow.  Pretty, white, pure....just snow.  Until yesterday.  I was walking Buddy and suddenly I began to see all of that snow as one big canvas!!!!  All of that empty white space - so beautiful on its own....and yet so open to possibility!  I began to think about what I might do that would be environmentally friendly...and this is what I came up with.  I went out on a whim :)  I hope you enjoy it!  Remember - all the world is not only a stage...it is also a canvas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Michelle. You are just too much fun for words!! Will you be home when the mailman comes around? I'd so love it if you could see his reaction (or that of any passersby). This would surely put a smile on anyone's face. It did mine, and I'm not even there to see it in person! Enjoy your snow...or, rather, canvas! Doris

Cindy Lovell said...

Hi Michelle,
Still loving this idea.I left you a comment on Youtube.I would have loved to send you a picture.My 7 year old would still love to do it.But the temperature is getting higher and higher,and a lot of rain.I think we will not be getting any snow anymore.Too bad!! :( But thank you again for this awesome idea.I will write it down,for the next snow!! :)
Have a great day,
Cindy