Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lovely As A Tree Holiday Card

I have decided to not do Four Ways Friday this week and instead, share this card with you.  This past week began last Sunday like this...
I was away until Thursday night for work and I have to admit that I am officially pooped!  I have been sitting in the craft room today doing a bunch of organizing (and building a new cart that I bought at IKEA!) and for whatever reason, my creative mojo seems to be hiding out in the recesses of my being right now.  I was able to put together enough motivation to create this card for you...but that seems to be all the creative energy I can muster.  So I hope this will do and I hope you and my creative mojo will be back this coming week for a week's worth of projects and a new Four Ways Friday next Friday!!!!!  Today's card was so simple - just a piece of Naturals Ivory card stock that I stamped with the tree from Lovely As A Tree using Garden Green ink.  I then stamped the greeting from Sincere Salutations using Sahara Sand ink.  There is something very peaceful to me about this color combination.  The final touch was to add a bit of Dazzling Diamonds with the 2-way glue pen.  I hope you like it and I hope the rest of your weekend is peaceful, creative and filled with love and laughter!!!!!!

No comments: