Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Creating A Shaker Card With Transparencies/Window Sheets: A Video!!!!


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  One Thing Leads To Another!
Do you remember The Fixx????  Back in the 80's they had a hit song called One Thing Leads To Another (of course I am now to blame for you having that song running through your head for the next 24 hours!).  Anyway, today I realized, yet again, that one thing does lead to another!  As you have noticed, I've begun playing around with window sheets/transparencies and how to incorporate them into paper crafting.  I began by simply stamping on them with Staz-On and that led me to stamping on them and then painting on them with acrylic paint.  Well today the stars aligned and the thought occurred to me to combine them in multiple layers and fill the spaces in between with fun things like glitter and dazzling diamonds!  What fun I had in the craft room today!!!!!  Here is a video to show you how I made this shaker card.  I hope it inspires you to give it a try...and maybe that will lead you to another thing...and another...and another!!!!! :)

No comments: